Business Analyst/QA Engineer (w/m)
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst or QA in Financial Industry, preferable in Investment Banking Front Office
- Profound experience in Production Support as well as hands-on experience with databases including Oracle, MySQL and Elasticsearch
- Know-how in software development, infrastructure, development and operations
- Comfortable with Agile methodology and tools as well as knowledge of bank workflow and products data structure
- Knowledge in Linux based infrastructure and log scraping
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Defining and executing test plans and test automation for data cross check
- Running regeression und UAT testing
- Integrating pricing feed data for users and applications
- Creating custom tooling to simplify the efforts of both the support team and the users
- Using agile methodologies and tools
- Collaborating with multiple cross-functional engineering teams to identify and address data gaps
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.