Linux System Administrator
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by WA Consultants
Urgently looking for a Linux System Administrator to work on a HPC (High Performance Computing) Project for a leading organisation in Sweden. The role is 100% onsite initial 10 months.
You will work in an agile team, and as such share the teams responsibilities in areas, such as:
- Analysis of stakeholder needs and priorities, in order to design and implement best value solutions.
- Planning, definition, design and procurement of the CAE HPC environment infrastructure.
- Application and work flow optimisation.
- Continuous improvement of HPC environment automation.
- HPC environment operations.
- End user support.
As an individual, we think you are self-motivated, curious to learn and work well in a team. You have a structured way of working and good documentation skills.
- At least 3 years of experience of professional Linux administration.
- Experience using automated deployment and configuration tools, such as xCat, Ansible, Puppet or similar.
- Experience in Scripting in bash, python and similar for system administration.
- Fluency in English
You must either have an EU Passport or valid work permit to work in Sweden
Advise on rates and availability on application
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.