Strategic Workforce Planning Lead
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Experis AG
Strategic Workforce Panning Lead
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Strategic Workforce Planning Lead whose main responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a high-impact, cross-functional global team of HR Partners, together with internal and external stakeholders, to enable workable solutions that meets the requirements of the various areas.
- Use Agile frameworks to move from requirements gathering to execution byevaluating and building necessary capabilities through upskilling/reskilling.
- Partner with, and influence,the leadership team(Managing Director-level and beyond) into supporting and landing SWP efforts.
- Use suitable, but simple governance, reporting and metrics
- Train and coach your team in dealing with ambiguity, difficult stakeholders and changing requirements/priorities, and guide them into Agile ways of work.
- Significant and strong stakeholder management experience at an Executive Leadership-level
- Strong background in HR topics such as Talent Management, Learning & Development, Recruitment and Organisation Development
- Strategic Workforce Planning skills
- 12+ years of strong program/project and change management experience, having led Agile teams during this time
- In-depth knowledge of Agile ways of working, including frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban with certificates in CSM, PSM, CAL and/or SPC.
- Ability to navigate a global, Matrix organisation
- Strong language skills with fluency in English.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese..
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.