ADM Enterprise Architect Service
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
Utilities sector experience required.
Fluent in English and preferably knowledge of French or Dutch
The mission is to act as Enterprise Architect in the Group Architecture & Support Team. The main goal is to execute the cyclical process of recommending a strategy for the different applications upon evaluation of the application landscape for both subsidiaries (Belgium and Germany).
In the context of the Group IT formation, the Enterprise Architect will:
- communicate the application strategy process to business and IT actors
- create, collect and analyze business and IT surveys in order to evaluate the IT landscape
- take contact with the different application stakeholders to gain insights and complete the information
- collect additional information pertaining to the application landscape (for instance, cost-related information) as additional input for the analysis
- collect current as-is architecture landscape information of the various layers, eg applications, technology, data and integration in order to enrich the Enterprise Architecture repository
- use the different inputs to provide an informed recommendation for the application strategy
- validate the recommendations with the senior management of business and IT
- contribute in building an enterprise-wide IT roadmap covering current and planned initiatives, projects and programs reflecting impacts and dependencies
- integrate architecture-related processes with other IT management processes like Project Portfolio and IT Service Management
- Practical experience in the Enterprise Architecture function.
- Experience in IT Processes, preferably using standard frameworks like ITIL, TOGAF and COBIT.
- Fluent in English and preferably knowledge of French or Dutch.Knowledge of German is a plus. Supplier and procurement documentation and meetings with external parties will be in English. Knowledge of this language is mandatory. The consultant will collaborate with French, Dutch and German speaking team members.
- Experience with merger situations and following transformations is a plus.
- Previous experience related to Utilities or Energy sector is considered an asset, as well as experience in transformation phases of mergers.
- Can work autonomously and take initiative for engaging with people at all levels.
- Results focused.
- Team player with strong collaboration focus and very good presentation skills.
- Start ASAP
- Full time mission until 28/02/2022
- Location: Brussels
- Working location will be Brussels (homeworking during COVID-19 period) and Berlin occasionally (Travel costs will be paid).