Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Eurostaff Group Limited
The main activities of the developer are:
- Develop and maintain the clients applications
- Support design and troubleshooting efforts
- Mentor Junior Software Engineers
- Promote technical growth, making recommendations on software.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.)
- Writing clear and maintainable code
- Technical design
- Working knowledge of software best practices
- Logging and exception handling
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Start: ASAP
- End of initial contract 31/01/2021
Based on site in Brussels after the restrictions are lifted, then some remote work will be allowed.