Jr Project Manager
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Jr IT Project Manager to join their team to manage numerous projects through the full life cycle from project definition and approval through implementation and evaluation of all project deliverables in parallel.
.*Candidates must reside in GA.*
* Client cannot accept Visa applicants*
*Remote until safe to go back to an offcie environment*
Responsibilities of the Junior Project Manager:
- Develop integrated project plans including schedule, communications plan, and applicable project management artifacts required for the work to be successfully completed and delivered Conduct project kick-off meetings with core and extended project team members
- Keep team informed of project tasks and status of the project
- Provide monthly dashboard progress reports, including details on project schedule, costs, scope, risks, and issues for all open projects.
Requirements of the Junior Project Manager:
- 3+ years of relevant project management experience in an IT or software development field
- Completed Bachelor's degree required
- PMP Certification and/or Scrum Master certification (preferred)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".