Russian-speaking Project Manager (Construction)
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by sintec
USA- NC-Charlotte with regular business trips.
SINTEC US as part of SINTEC Holding being an international mechanical and electrical contractor that provides a range of professional installation services for industrial and commercial projects, specialising in automation technologies for material handling and storage systems (conveyor, sortation, palletising and storage).
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced construction Project Manager within Sintec US.
The role will be approximately 50% office based and 50% travel to projects & meetings with clients/customers
- Taking ownership of small to large sized projects.
- Liaising with Site Managers and site teams, keeping track of progress monitoring documents.
- Control of projects' progress. Accurate and timely submission of progress for invoicing purposes.
- Supervision of procurement and site management activities.
- Preparing weekly progress reports to ensure the project remains on track to deliver on time.
- Supervision of the delivery of order and Control of Cable, Containment and small mounting materials
- Interviewing technical candidates for sites, follow up with training (with HR guidance).
- Allocating and planning teams for different projects.
- Regular planned on-site meetings.
- Preparation of Budget and resourcing.
- Preparation of commercial offers ie calculation.
- Assist in estimating additional or extra works within running projects.
- Account management of existing Clients portfolio, ie regular meetings.
- Participation in tender meetings.
- Proposal of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Any other duties commiserate to the role.
- Min 3 years proven experience in project management within the construction industry. Experience within electrical installation would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Russian and in English is a must.
- Experience of conveyor systems, automation, electrical installation would be an advantage.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Project Management or relevant work experience.
- Experience in people management would be an advantage.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Microsoft office, AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, commercial awareness.
- Strong financial acumen with ability to deliver project within budget and time.
- Strong work ethic and customer focused.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Innovative thinker with a positive mindset.
- Fluent Russian language
- West Cost residence as many trips to site and client meetings (preferable).
- Driving licence. Ability to travel internationally.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary of $55,000 - $65,000 per annum.
- Possibility to grow up to Business Unit Manager
- Permanent contract
- Medical Insurance
Accommodation may be provided by the company, in case of relocation from another state.