CNC Machining Supervisor
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by TREC INDUSTRIES, INC.
First Shift Position (40-45 hours/week) overtime when required
Duties & Responsibilities:
- CNC vertical and horizontal milling experience
- Ability to program Vertical and Horizontal Mills (Lathes is a plus)
- To develop and implement efficient machining operations
- Oversee proper tool selection for jobs to maximize cycle time
- Knowledge of machining procedures and inspection
- Design work-holding fixtures and oversee the construction of the fixtures
- Ability to understand complex prints/drawings.
- Assist in determining what critical dimensions should be monitored when performing in-process inspection
- Implement and maintain a CAD/CAM program file system that is easy to use and ensures quality.
- Assist others to set up, and troubleshoot
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work well with others and put forth a team effort.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and show creativity, energy, and self-motivation.
High School Diploma with some college classes
Training & Experience:
5 years experience.
Knowledge of and the ability to apply ANSI Y 14.5 (GDT).
Experience inspecting parts.
In addition to competitive compensation we offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package including Health & Dental Insurance, Flexible Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and a variety of non-traditional benefits. We have an air conditioned, clean, modern plant environment.
About Trec Industries, Inc.:
Trec Industries, Inc. is a precision contract machining company located in Brooklyn Hts., OH, that prides itself on precision and quality. Trec Industries, Inc. is a well established precision machining company with over 41 years of manufacturing experience. We supply parts to a variety of industries. We machine a diverse line of parts, ranging in size and complexity using a variety of materials and alloys.
Trec Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.