Enterprise Data Steward
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Enterprise Data Steward | Large financial enterprise | long-term opportunity
We are looking for an Enterprise Data Steward, you will help data owners and data providers to define, segment and describe their datasets on both a business and technical metadata level.
You will orchestrate the process of registering datasets and onboarding technical metadata, together with your team and various experts and stakeholders from both business and IT. Your primary role is to validate the input. You are the 'single point of contact' for a defined set of onboarding activities and your day-to-day work will include project management, business analysis and data management activities.
The whole process is orchestrated and based on structured stakeholder management and transparent communication, resulting in stakeholders knowing what is expected of them and successful onboardings
Validated high quality metadata, which is captured and linked on both a business and technical level. Data is onboarded and available to requesters, mostly regulatory initiatives, on the desired dates.
- Strong stakeholder management skills: clear communication, being able to challenge stakeholders, agreeing on timelines and pro-actively chasing stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and being able to explain various data management concepts (and the 'why' behind them) to stakeholders throughout the organization and on different levels
- Expertise on both business and technical level, this is vital to succeed in this role
- Knowledge of data management technologies, methods and concepts (business Datamodelling/data management)
- Project management skills
- Experience with working in an Agile organisation
I look forward to receive your application and share more details about this opportunity!
Contact - (see below)