Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Cyberteam
My client is looking for a is the solution architect Will be responsible for designing solutions within a functional sub-area.
Current assignment for Solution Architect is to participate in two different feasibility studies. Main one is to conduct a pre-study of store communications and mobile self-scanning in store area; requiring close interaction with business users and store associates
Will work in parallel with an client employed solution architect but will be the responsible solution architect in the two pre-studies, Store Communication and Mobile Self-Scanning.
- Experience of Office 365/Sharepoint but also other platforms for digital communication. How these are used and can interact with other systems/data sources
- Experience in procurement
- Experience of Intranet/search functionality/access control of information etc.
- Specific knowledge that is good to have for Mobile Self-Scanning:
- Preferably experience of solutions for the cash line/checkout
- Merit with knowledge and experience in Azure and network topology for integration between cloud and on-premises
- Experience from working as a solution architect
- Deep knowledge in solution architecture
- Advantage if has experience in retail
- Experience as a software architect or business architect, it is an advantage
- Experience of agile work and being able to work out a solution iteratively during the project
- Swedish and English in speech and writing
- Good at communicating and visualizing messages
- Lead and coordinate work
- Ability to find the right balance between short- and long-term in decisions, etc., holistic perspective