Asset Management Analyst
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by IT Human Resources
Asset Management is the predictable and reliable full IT-asset life cycle management through operational excellence (reduce unit cost, reduce lead time, reduce waste, increase predictability) to scale and sustain systems, processes, and controls. Our customer is currently moving to a new ERP system and with the change help is needed managing critical transactions. The Asset Management Analyst's primary objective will be to monitor tickets and unblock issues generated from the new asset capitalization and retirement processes in our ERP system.
* Monitor and manage activity of Assets including inventory to asset creation and retirement.
* Work with business SME's to develop data quality reports.
* Analyze data sets using pivot tables to identify discrepancies and summarize them to be presented to business users to address.
* Create and manage tickets to system owners and work cross functionally to ensure issues are fully resolved.
* Strong attention to detail and high level of ensuring data is accurate.
* Ability to complete large number of small tasks without guidance or management.
* Work on data quality and data completeness.
* Work with multiple teams to resolve complex issues.
* Has basic to intermediate skill set and knowledge within SQL. Can perform queries joining multiple tables to validate and update data.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and able to interpret and analyse complex data
* Has an intermediate analysis skill set using spreadsheets and knows the appropriate functions/formulas to join, update, validate rows.
* Can work independently and develop an analysis to be shared with cross functional teams based on a business requirement.
* Ability to focus on a set of data quality tasks that may include updating templates in bulk or validating records one at a time.
* Technically savvy and can navigate through complex system structure in order to open tickets, pull data, and communicate effectively.
* Has general experience working with SAP and supply chain operations systems and network equipment.
* Highly detail oriented
* Supply Chain experience
* Able to coordinate with a large cross functional global team
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong time management skills
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.