Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by Sentinel
You will initially be working remotely and then be required to work in their offices in Basel with remote working
100,000 - 125,000 CHF per annum plus benefits
Do you have enterprise level in Identity Access Management? Are you ready for a new challenge within the medical area?
Sentinel are working with a Medical Device company that develop and manufacture state of the art prosthetics, bio-materials and software and require an IAM developer to focus on implementing, processing, and integrating IAM solutions into their IAM System environment.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone with a strong mix of the following skills & experience:
- Profound knowledge in Identity and Access management such as user life cycle management, user access provisioning and re-certifying processes
- Hands on technical skills regarding development of IAM products and services: coding, developing policies, and building new integrations.
- Interface concepts (REST, SOAP, SAP RFC) highly beneficial
As the IAM Developer, you will be reporting directly to the Head of IT Architecture and be responsible for the following:
- Implementing IAM Solutions to contribute to their IAM landscape to the next level of maturity.
- Modelling and implementing processes, components and integrating workflows, role models and custom adapters on to their IAM system environment
- There will also be an element of L2/L3 support for incidents related to the IAM solution
This is an English-speaking position.
Along with this we offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email (see below)