IT Product Owner (Data & Analytics)
Posted on Feb 9, 2021 by ERP Resource Base
Our client has asked us to find for them a Product Owner (Agile) with experience of working in data and analytics projects required for a 6-month remote contract opportunity (plus extensions) starting in March.
The IT Product Owner for Data & Analytics will:
- Manage the roadmap and backlog for the purpose of product innovation and development of the products in close collaboration with the business.
- Manage and review the value stream capacity.
- Lead the planning and review sessions of the teams contributing to his/her EPICs/Features
- Manage Impediments, risks and dependencies for his/her workstream.
- Prepare and contribute to Program steering committees
- Hands-on functional analysis refinement for small or standard features.
- Follows applicable Standards, Procedures, Guidelines and Methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the data analytics (data science) platform
Key requirements include:
- Experience in Agile delivery of software-driven data solutions in either an on-premise, Cloud or Hybrid environment
- Managed delivery of data reporting solutions on either an on-premise, Cloud or Hybrid platforms
- Managed delivery of data science capabilities on either an on-premise, Cloud or Hybrid platforms
Any data and functional knowledge on the following systems is a bonus (not essential)
- Customer Loyalty solutions
- POS solutions
- eCommerce platforms
- Retail and Financial Systems (ie SAP Retail)
- Customer Relationship Management systems