Lead Instrumentation Designer
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by ERSG
As Lead Instrumentation Designer you are responsible for generating the drawings and lists with which the E/I installer can build your instrumentation design.
Your design ranges from complete fire-, gas detection- and security systems to process control and the necessary telecommunication systems.
You will be given a great deal of freedom to work with all the specialists to arrive at a perfect integral design.
- Graduate in mechanical/electrical engineering with at least 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of software programs like Smart Plant Instrumentation and AutoCAD.
- Experience with substation projects is a big plus.
- In addition, you are familiar with the rules of classification societies and design codes and you have a good command of the Dutch and English languages.
- We are contracted for the electrical design and installation of the HVDC sub-station for an offshore wind farm.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.