Director,/Sr. Director, Gene Therapy
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Investigo Change Solutions
Stealth-mode AAV gene therapy and engineering company
Greater Los Angeles, CA area
Director/Senior Director - Gene Therapy - permanent, full-time
This individual will oversee the nonclinical programs to support the company's pipeline of gene therapy products. This person will coordinate and manage various research, proof-of-concept and other pre-clinical studies in support of program nomination all the way to regulatory filing.
- PhD in a relevant, scientific field
- Strong scientific background in drug development research, viral or non-viral gene therapy applications, and experience with neurological disease.
- Strong practical knowledge of AAV gene therapy applications and immunogenicity
- Extensive study and practical experience with neuroscience discovery research
- Experience with gene therapy cargo development including gene replacement, modulation and editing
- Extensive hands-on experience in designing and executing on pre-clinical studies
- Experience building a cross-functional team with separate but interconnected goals
- Gene therapy drug development experience
- First-hand experience with the regulatory environment for pre-clinical drug development and IND submission
- A role in successful pre-clinical regulatory submission
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now to be contacted with further details. This is not a fully remote role.