Cloud Transformation Principal Architect/AWS
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Principal Architect with AWS and Cloud Transformation experience. Candidate will be responsible for leading architectural decisions for the, and must have deep understanding of technical architecture and have implemented solutions in an AWS/cloud environment. Knowledge of industry best practices around agile methodology and architecture Microservices patterns, as well as experience with Domain Driven Design practices. This role will report to the Vice President of Architecture and will interface with the Vice President of Core Platforms and Vice President of Operations Technology.
- Lead Architecture for Operations End to End Target State architecture working with peers, business and engineering
- Lead Architecture solutions for Performing and Non-performing Loans
- Plan and design methods for the optimization and integration of various technology platforms, policies, and principles that lead to target state implementation.
- Produce robust, integrated functioning of various systems and technology interfaces.
- Assess functioning of overall technology and communications systems and end-to-end processes upgrade and optimize systems and processes in the future
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the architecture and technology organizations and influence key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation, architecture compliance and conflict resolution
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent Experience
- 10+ years of architecture and technology strategy experience within the financial services industry
- 10+ years of experience leading transformation technology initiatives
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through collaboration and influence
- Understanding of Agile and Cloud Enablement best practices
- Demonstrated work experience in creation of architecture blueprints, architecture support for Agile implementations & Architecture Sprints.
- Experience in driving architecture and business innovation thought process
- Experience in Mortgage business capabilities is highly desired.
- Clearly communicates and presents analyses and results and persuades others by supporting ideas with logical arguments/data.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring senior architects.
- Technical knowledge of AWS public cloud, cloud native design, microservices architecture, design thinking, user experience, event streaming/sourcing and non-functional requirements