Cloud Security Architect
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a Cloud Security Architect. Candidate will work closely with many diverse and dynamic teams, including, but not limited to, cloud enablement, security engineering, IT infrastructure, application development, security operations, and enterprise architecture. Candidate will lead the deployment of projects, create design collateral, and mentor other team members.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, including:
- At least 3 to 5+ years' experience in cybersecurity, including compliance and risk management with a background in system and infra security engineering.
- In depth working experience in cloud computing technologies, Azure and/or AWS
- Hands-on technical experience in designing, building and securing AWS and Azure services
- Practical knowledge and have implemented DevSecOps frameworks and methodologies
- Working knowledge of traditional security controls and technologies, such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS), public key infrastructure (PKI), identity and access management (IDAM) systems, antivirus and Firewalls, in addition to newer offerings such as endpoint detection and response (EDR), threat intelligence platforms, security automation and orchestration, deception technologies and application controls.
- Experience working in DevOps environment with an ability to review and script/code
- Using tools like Azure DevOps/VSTS to validate requirements, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code
- Experience in configuration management across multi-cloud platforms
- Understanding of network security design including segmentation, encryption, logging and monitoring
- Demonstrated knowledge of container technology (such as Docker), database technology (such as MySQL, MS-SQL, or Postgresql) and development language (such as Java, Perl, PHP or Python)
- Working with code management tooling such as Github or Gitlab
- Knowledge of securing Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Server less environments
- ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional, ITIL Certification(s), or CCNA/P
- Current AWS/Azure Certifications preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Native Azure security solutions (Azure Security Center) big plus
- Familiarity with vulnerability management technologies and integration with Azure big plus
- Background in Financial Services and FinTech is a huge plus
- CISSP; CISM and/or SANS certification a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Data Analytics, or related field
- 3 or more (5+) years of professional experience in Information Security, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Data Analytics, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to author and present materials ranging from detailed technical specifications to high-level presentations to various levels to C-level executives
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; able to quickly digest any issue/problem encountered and recommend an appropriate solution
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.