Business Developer (Model Life Cycle)
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Business Development | Long-term opportunity | Large financial enterprise
As a Business Developer Model Life Cycle you are responsible for the coordination and timely implementation of the model life cycle data and system support. Also procedures and guidelines describing an efficient model life cycle process is an important deliverable in this role. You ensure the best infrastructure and risk management tooling to support each step of the model life cycle.
Given the attention of regulators for Risk Management and Risk Models it is a challenging and responsible position.
The Risk Data & Modelling department is part of Risk Data & Analytics, and is active for all Risk departments. We work with colleagues who share a passion for getting the most out of risk data. Our ambition is to make high quality risk data available in a timely manner. We do this by improving the risk data, the data systems and data processes.
You will be working in the Platform Enabling team. Just like the other teams, this team consists of driven professionals. Because the department is still under construction, you are expected to actively contribute to the improvement of the way of working. The atmosphere is open and informal. We work hard, but there is certainly room for fun!
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
- You have a completed Master education and at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are experienced in gathering requirements and translating these to clearly steer implementation;
- You have good knowledge and understanding of the model life cycle process;
- You have the ability to build and manage effective relationships with colleagues in the model risk management functions (such as modelling data, risk modelling, model validation, model monitoring);
- You have a good understanding of regulatory requirements regarding internal models for retail credit risk - internal ratings based approach (IRB) - such as CRR, relevant EBA Regulatory technical standards and EBA Guidelines;
- You have worked or interacted with model development, model monitoring and model validation processes;
- You have a clear view on effective and efficient model development, implementation, validation and monitoring process;
- You are experienced in model risk management policies within a financial institution;
- You have knowledge of IT continuous integration and deployment processes;
- Knowledge and experience of model risk management tooling (SAS is a plus);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to assimilate complex information and support decision making within the business;
- Ability to get things done under pressure, hands-on mentality and pro-active.
Do you see a match between your profile and this exciting opportunity? Then please don't hesitate to reach out!
Amanda Kreeft | (see below)