Cyber Technology Specialist
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Salt
A Global leading energy company is currently recruiting for a French speaking Cyber Technology Specialist to be based in Paris. Package 40,000 per annum + Benefits.
Role and responsibilities for the Cyber Technology Specialist - French Speaking
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to a variety of audiences, from technical audiences to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted advisor and technical authority to the client for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to management
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners
- International travel will be required
Essential skills and experience for the Cyber Technology Specialist - French Speaking
- Experience and knowledge of Network knowledge (IP addresses, Firewalls, Switches, TCP, DHCP etc)
- Minimum 2:1 from a leading University in a technical, engineering or scientific subject
- Experience and proven ability to work in a team autonomously and in a team in an innovative and fast-paced environment whist delivering to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for innovation, experimentation and self-development in the cyber security field
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, in either a networking or security discipline (desirable)
- Experience communicating with technical and senior management (desirable)
- Practical experience with network and security devices/systems eg Cisco, Juniper, Firewalls, IDA, IPS, SIEM (desirable)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, and common networking protocols (desirable)
- Understanding of common cyber security vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques (desirable)
Package for the for the Cyber Technology Specialist - French Speaking
- 40,000 Euro's per annum
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Other benefits include transport allowance, free lunch on a Friday*, free fruit and regular office social events (* dependent on region)