Quantitative Developer - Java
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Quantitative Developer - Java wanted for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Developer with relevant Java experience and affinity to quantitative topics, ideally a strong quant background is wished.
- Highly successful Master's Degree in a technical field from a renowned university in Math, Computer Science Engineering or Physics
- Excellent knowledge of portfolio optimization techniques and theory including principles of risk management in the financial environment
- Experience as a developer in finance or computationally intense computing for example in banking, trading, asset management, risk management, insurance or scientific computing
- Know-how with API design, related technologies like OpenAPI, REST, gRPC and relevant Python libraries such as FastApi, Flask or Pydantic
- Experience with Java, DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Open shift, containerization technologies and agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban is favoured
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Interpreting and forging high level business requirements into quantitative models
- Implementing of requirements with the focus on scalability, stability and automated testing
- Interacting with a global team of developers, architects as well as quantitative investment professionals
- Using brand-new technologies and approaches for portfolio construction, trade recommendation along with asset allocation
- Working within a creative environment in which technology is a key business value driver
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.