Senior Java Backend Developer (Java, Spring)
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by TEKsystems
Title: Senior Java Backend Developer (Java, Spring)
Duration: 12 months with option of extension
We are currently recruiting a Senior Java Backend Engineer (Java, Spring) for a top tier global organization based in Switzerland with hands-on Back End system development expertise in Java/JEE and microservice architecture. You should be able to take ownership of multiple projects and work with cross-functional teams.
- Developing Back Office applications
- Providing support to operations & production activities (includes Credit Risk and Market Risk functional domains)
- Support compliance division
- Working closely with development and support teams in Swiss and SG ensuring the quality of mission critical Risk & Compliance Systems wherever possible
- Expertise in Back End development engineering (Java, JEE) and microservice architecture.
- Expertise in Spring framework (Spring Boot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, Data)
- Expertise in BPMN, CMMN, DMN modelling
- Expertise in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- You are motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Good knowledge in UML design and design patterns
- Familiarity in Cloud development/deployment
- Familiarity with Flowable (or another Workflow solution)
- Familiarity with document management system
The ideal candidate must be willing to relocate to Switzerland or be based here.
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply online or send us an e-mail to (see below)
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.