Senior WPF Engineer
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by TEKsystems
On behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company in Zug we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be part of a crucial team helping customers getting from raw data to the right results.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development Best
- Practices (Clean Code).
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unitand/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Highly skilled in WPF application development minimum of 3+ years'/Sharp with a minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Highly skilled in C#/.Net Framework/.net standard/.net core
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent object-oriented languages
Nice to have:
- Strong knowledge on object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLIDand eXtreme Programming.
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available/SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO 62304, FDA)
- Knowhow on with large-scale data management.
- An active participant in Software Communities.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.