Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Accountant vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Academic degree in finance or accounting or several years of relevant experience in this role
- 3+ years of experience in finance methodology and expertise in SAP ECC
- Ability to organize and manage high workload
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills paired with the ability to collaborate with cross functional team
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken, good level of French is an advantage
- Managing the processes of company's entities as well as ensuring quality and effectiveness of the processes
- Assuring company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions and providing accurate financial information and timely reporting of balances
- Delivering services at expected levels with a clear customer service and escalates exceptions
- Cooperating proactively with all functional areas of the FSC, NGSC and TCS in order to ensure appropriate accounting and financial reporting
- Ensuring the measurement and delivery of service levels and KPI targets as well as coordinating the P2P functional relationship with BPAs, CFOs, GL Manager and other key internal and external stakeholders
- Leading continuous improvement, process changes in order to have an efficient and effective process
- Participating in driving the knowledge management process including the development of user manuals, knowledge bases and FAQs
- Establishing distribution of workload and prioritization scheme through the organisation of stream operation
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more