Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Paratus People
Contract or Permanent
My client, based near Eindhoven, focuses on the production of specialized vehicles and accessories for off-road. They supply worldwide to renowned organizations within the mining sector, government, and aid organizations
They are looking to hire an Embedded Engineer to develop and embed systems for new generation of Electric Vehicles.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Analysing and improving the efficiency and scalability of the EV battery systems.
- Oversee all software system development including validation, integration and implementation
- Responsible for software systems and service activities over the powertrain, chassis, driver interface and external monitoring
- Work on advanced control algorithms and modular software architecture
- Actively monitor and resolve any technical issues with delivery partners
- Experienced at working in a technical environment and preferably with relevant automotive experience.
- Skilled firmware development and deployment
- Proficient in C/C++ languages in Real Time Embedded systems
- Ability to validate system and component software functionality and demonstrate compliance with relevant safety requirements
If this sounds like a position that you are interested in, please send your updated CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy. We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €500. Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.