Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by ITech Consult
UX Designer - HCID, visual design, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Rotkreuz/Erlen we are looking for a UX Designer.
We are looking for a collaborative and inspiring individual to join our Global Diagnostics User Experience Team (DIA UX).
As UX/UI Designer you have the opportunity to contribute to the transformation of user and
customer experience in healthcare using your design and research expertise as well as your
ability to share your know-how so that junior team members and the DIA UX team can grow and
upskill with you.
Areas of responsibility:
* Be the voice of Client users, customers and patients in every product conversation
* Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (eg user interviews, desk research, surveys)
* Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
* Translate user research and business requirements into state-of-the-art user flows and design ideas.
* Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
* Apply with method style and components from the Design System and contribute to its evolution.
* Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
* Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, DIA UX department and document the design activities following internal regulatory process.
* Contribute to DIA UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
Professional and technical requirements:
* Bachelor or Master in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication or equivalent skills in UX area
* Minimum 3-6 years full time experience as UX designer
* Strong in Interaction design (show portfolio in CV) and UI implementation support, capable in
organizing, moderating and analysing usability testing and develop prototype - Low HI fidelity prototype
* Proficient with Balsamiq, Adobe XD
* Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge
of specific domains and skill development
* Well-versed in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms
of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
* Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design
sessions with customers and stakeholders
* Strong domain knowledge in at least 2 business areas (for example RIS, RDS respectively point
of care, digital health solutions, molecular, CPS, etc.)
* Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation.
* Fluent in English
Nice to Haves:
* Experience in a design agency and German are a plus
* Works independently with minimal guidance but seeks guidance or input from others when needed
* Connected thinking person with a high sense of responsibility
* Is able to articulate how near-term activities tie to the larger project goals and purpose to others
Reference no: 920048 AD
Role: UX Designer
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Erlen Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.