INTEGRATION MANAGER OMP - BELGIUM (REMOTE) - 10 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Integration manager OMP for one of their clients in Belgium.
The preferred candidate is a Integration manager/Project manager with a solid background in Supply chain
Knowledge and experience with OMP is mandatory
Experience Required: Have 10+ years of experience working in key roles (Integration Manager/
Project Manager/RTE) for global organizations with large scale implementations & transformations in complex environments.
- Very good communication in English, both written and spoken is a must have.
- Require excellent communication skills to report to leadership (Director to Sr. Director Level).
- Require excellent communication skills to interact with Business Analysts on functional level.
- Require outstanding communication skills in terms of coordinating between several technical/Functional teams and Architects.
- Adapt at leading several teams across different platforms in a Matrix organization.
- Able to influence (direct/indirect) stakeholders outside own organization
- Sound knowledge of SCM Planning & execution processes and applications is desired
- Very good understanding of various components of the product life cycle (repositories, versions and releases) of supply chain applications
- Should possess good documenting skills: able to author key project artifacts (Compliance plan, Hypercare transition plan, Test protocols & reports etc..)
- Ability to work independently, as well as seamlessly collaborate with the necessary teams when required.
- Adapt at making and updating project plans
- Ability to conduct workshops (Virtual/Physical) with large audience (30+)
- Experience in working with a Global & virtual team
- Experience working in a multicultural environment, with key stake holders located across different geographical regions.
- Experience working in GxP Regulated environment.
- Experience working in Agile/SAFe Agile environment is preferred
- Microsoft Projects: expert level required
- HP ALM: knowledge of HP ALM is required
- MS Office collaboration tools (SharePoint, MS teams, Excel, PPT etc..)
- Develop a strong understanding on the project plan.
- Develop a clear understanding on the architecture of the systems/applications involved.
- Develop strong understanding on the project plan and environment/landscape strategy
- Provide post go-live support and drive the smooth transition of the support to the respective teams
- Along with the other key IT team members, be accountable for on time delivery of the project deliverables.
- Assures accurate implementation of project functionalities on all the involved ERP systems while strictly adhering to the applicable SDLC and regulatory standards.
- Responsible for the implementation of project changes on all the project specific OMP Environments while keeping the Base business changes synched with Project environment.
- Laisse with respective platform RTEs to align on the release schedules of various platforms and facilitates the releases of PANGEA program
- Along with the SQA and testing coordinator assure applicable procedures are followed w.r.t development, testing and cutover
- Assures User stories prioritized in Backlog of existing Scrum teams
- Identify the dependencies between user stories across work streams and along with Scrum master and Product Owners push them into right sequence.
- Along with the different scrum masters, identify and resolve the impediments for the respective scrum teams
- Weekly progress reporting into the Core team and monthly progress reporting to the executive committee.
- Some flexibility in working hours is required (occasional over-time or weekend/holiday work)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to understand and adhere to change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Occasional project related travel is possible
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.