Innovative Data Engineer
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Not Specified, Switzerland
Next-Link is looking for a Data Engineer in Switzerland, Geneva area for a long term contract.
- Comfortable with the concepts of data governance (data architecture, data catalog, analytics, business intelligence, artificial intelligence, big data, Internet of things, etc.).
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure for advanced data processing (big data, data lake, IoT and artificial intelligence) as well as data storage environments such as SAP, Oracle, MySQ and data transformation tools (ETL).
- Fluent in French and English in the daily professional communication.
- Good level of Interpersonal skills and taste for interactions to easily deploy a network of professional relationships in the service of the mission.
- Autonomous in the activity, the candidate is used to taking initiatives and being a force for proposals for development towards innovative approaches.
- Enjoying working in a team and achieving common goals together.
- Transparent and reliable, the candidate likes to communicate about the activity and sharing ideas.
- Sensitive to the dimensions of digital sobriety and sustainable development.
- Organized, the candidate knows how to plan and prioritize your work.
- Good organization and leading working sessions, whether they are informative or on collective intelligence.
CV: (see below)