Wind Turbine Technician - Sweden - Perm
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Spring Technology
Our global Energy client are currently recruiting for a Wind Turbine technician for a permanent position based in Sweden,
* Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
* Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
* Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists.
* Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
* Contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs.
* Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer).
* Familiar with MS.Office operating system.
* Familiar with PLCs.
* High degree of quality awareness;
* excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and Remedy faults, defects, problems.
* Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
* Structured worker with technical analytical abilities.
* Fluency in English language, Swedish a plus.
* Prepared to travel.
* Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends.
* Class B driving license (license for
* driving trucks up to 3,5 t with trailer).
* EU Work Permit.
* Electrical/mechanical service or maintenance experience will be the additional advantage.
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply/know more details please send a copy of your most up to date CV to (see below)
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.