Single Sign On Senior Security Engineer
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Request Technology
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Senior IAM Security Engineer. This role will be focused on deploying and maintaining SAML, Sing Sign On, Ping, Federation, Okta, and ForgeRock. This person needs to have 5+ years of recent experience implementing, evolving and supporting authentication, SSO, federation, and cloud infrastructure. They need to have programming experience with either bash, Python, or Java for automation purposes.
- The primary role of the Senior IAM Security Engineer will be the implementation, deployment and maintenance of the Secure Authentication, Access Management Systems, and Identity as a Service (IDaaS) technologies.
- Specifically, he/she will implement, deploy and maintain one or more of the following Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and Single Sign On (SSO) technologies.
- The Senior IAM Security Engineer will partner with system and application teams to develop and/or build Enterprise Architecture integration strategies that allow secure access across district programs and applications
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of recent experience implementing, evolving and supporting authentication, SSO, federation, and cloud infrastructure
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability with strong authentication technologies and protocols (eg, PKI, S/Mime, SSL)
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability with Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and associated Single Sign On (SSO) technologies: Ping, Microsoft Azure AD, and RSA
- 2+ years of experience with wireless authentication, OTP and multi-factor authentication platforms
- Experience troubleshooting, scanning, and analysing using tools
- Experience with networking and network operations
- Experience performing server administration, either Windows and/or Linux/Unix
- Experience with network security architecture concepts, including topology, protocols, components, and principles (eg, application of defense-in-depth)
- Experience demonstrating knowledge of defense-in-depth principles and network security architecture
- Experience with communication methods, principles, and concepts that support network infrastructure
- Experience implementing the methods, standards, and approaches for describing, analysing, and detailing an organization's enterprise IT architecture