Project Manager - Strategic Workforce Planning
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Project Manager - Strategic Workforce Planning vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Significant Stakeholder Management experience at an Executive Leadership-level
- Strong Program/Project and Change Management experience, having led Agile teams during this time
- Profound background in HR topics such as Talent Management, Learning & Development, Recruitment and Organisation Development
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies, including frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
- Strong ability to analyse and draw out insights from data paired with outstanding IT/Digital skills
- Agile certifications such as CSM, PSM, CAL and/or SPC will be a major advantage
- Basic understanding of Strategic People Planning would be a major plus
- Knowhow of Design Thinking, UX and/or CX as well as presentation skills are a strong plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Building and managing a high-impact, cross-functional global team of HR Partners, together with internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs), IT, CX in order to deliver in an Agile manner
- Delivering an workable SPP solution that cohesively meets the requirements of the various areas within the company
- Using Agile frameworks such as Scrum to quickly move from requirements gathering to execution, starting with a minimum viable product (MVP) that meets immediate needs, such as drawing out, evaluating and building necessary capabilities
- Executing a roadmap that ties together a suitable SPP methodology with supporting tools, resulting in an industry-leading approach to SPP
- Cooperating and influencing our leadership, usually Managing Director-level by supporting and landing SPP efforts
- Coaching your team in dealing with ambiguity, difficult stakeholders and changing requirements, priorities as well as guiding them into Agile ways of work
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.