Scrum Master Project Manager (Procurement)
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
For our customer, one of the world's leading pharmaceutical company in Basel, Switzerland, we are looking for a committed and reliable personality as Scrum Master/Project Manager.
For the upcoming template design and subsequent pilot phases, we are looking for a Procurement Professional with relevant experience in the Life Science industry to support the process and solution design as well as Project organizations.
The role is a full time role that requires onsite presence in Basel/Kaiseraugst.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Supply Chain Collaboration Business Project Lead to support and coordinate project deliverables
- Works closely with and advises Supply Chain Collaboration Business sub-stream leads
- Coordinate business related activities within Aspire Procurement Upstream & Downstream with Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practices for Supply Chain Collaboration management and Agile project management
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design & build workshops as well as drive execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
- Some PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
- 5+ years of procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects
- A minimum experience of 5 years as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process/organizational change
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement and Supply Chain processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement & Supply Chain business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects
- Experience working with cloud based platforms will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills,Business level fluency in English both written and verbal
Nice to Haves:
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.