Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
I have a brand new NPI Engineer role with my client, a medical device company based in Wexford.
They are just starting a brand new manufacturing project and have requirements for contractors for NPI and Manufacturing Engineering roles.
The roles are initially 6 month contracts but would be expected to run longer as the project timeline is just over 12 months.
For the NPI role you will
- Lead or participate in projects to successfully initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control and close significant cross-functional projects in accordance with Integer project management policies and procedures.
- Delivering engineering projects to scope, schedule and cost baselines.
- Participate in group brainstorming sessions to feed new project pipeline.
- Manage the Asset Lifecycle for new equipment (URS/RQ/IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ).
- Responsibility for project capital and expense spend.
- Undertake in-depth feasibility studies to support new project business case, SOW and funding for the procurement of capital equipment.
Please get in touch today if this is something of interest.
Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.