Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
A Public Administration organisation based in Driebergen is looking for a Dutch speaking Delivery Manager to join their team!
12 Month Contract (This is a rolling contract; the project is due to last at least 4 years)
560 EUR per day
What you'll be doing:
- Being the point of contact and source of information regarding Team Network services.
- Monitor ing processes and procedures.
- Supplier management, relationship management and control of KPIs and budget.
- Lifecycle management of the Team Networks product portfolio.
- Implementing changes and improvements.
What you need:
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience as an ICT project leader/project manager.
- At least 5 years of demonstrable work experience with Service and Delivery management, ICT management processes, and managing chains within an Enterprise environment.
- The candidate has demonstrable work experience with Software Asset Management and life cycle management processes.
- Demonstrable work experience, completed a course or certificate: for DevOps and Agile methodology.
- Demonstrable work experience, completed a course or certificate with IPMA-D and ITIL v4 Foundation.
- E xperience in drawing up and maintaining KPI and SLAs (reports).
- Prince 2 certification
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a Delivery Manager with in environments such as Telephony, Routing & Switching, and Security & Services.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to send me an email: (see below) or give me a call.