Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
12 month hourly rate Manufacturing Engineer role with a medical device company based in Athlone.
The role offers considerable remote working with the split expected to be 50/50 between remote and on site.
This role is to support the implementation of a rebranding program. This requires update to all labelling, packaging and IFUs, user manuals etc. You will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the various functions to manage the transition from old brand to new brand across the various geographies.
This will require the following.
- Creation of new part numbers for the new components
- Development of new specifications in conjunction with R&D
- Update of BOMs, Routings and any associated work instructions/SOPs.
Label printing Systems
- Review current label print systems and update as required to introduce new labels
- Create and validate new label files for Lot variable data.
- Introduce new printer equipment as needed and validate to site requirements.
You will also be working with the Regulatory, planning, product team, develop a plan to phase in the new parts and ramp in manufacturing with minimal scrap.
If this role is of interest then please get in touch and we can arrange a confidential discussion.
Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27.1k - £28.9k Annual
£43.5k - £52.2k Annual