IT engineer/LAN Support specialist/IT Support Engineer
Posted on Feb 8, 2021 by PSD Technology Contracts Ltd.
We require an IT engineer/LAN Support specialist/IT Support Engineer to assist with the following
Our client Business Integration team is looking for an IT Support Engineer to assist the integration of corporate technology in new offices or office renovations and the decommissioning of corporate technology for office closures.
- Technical support for new office IT infrastructure builds, expansion, renovation projects
- Involvement in the full build out process of IT/LAN rooms, development or acquisition
- Installation and configuration of network IT hardware, software, and cabling
- Integrating new systems into an existing network architecture
- Oversee alignment of office IT standards in terms of hard and software services including moves-adds-changes process, shipping/receiving operations
- 5 + years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment and liquidation
- 5 + years of experience in troubleshooting technology within a multi-user high availability environment
- 1+ years or experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model and TCP/IP
- Good knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio) and MS Project
- Must know the network fundamentals, general network setup and copper/fibre data cabling
- Basic knowledge of server hardware, disk storage technology and I/O devices
- Ability to summarize complex solutions to customers in lay terms
- Proficient with project plan management and execution
THE ROLE WILL BE INITIALLY BASED REMOTELY BUT AS COVID RESTRICTIONS EASE YOU WOULD BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE CLIENTS OFFICES IN WATERLOO, BELGIUM. CANDIDATES MUST LIVE WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE TO BE CONSIDERED.