Freelance Technical Analyst - Antwerp
Posted on Feb 7, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key customers in Belgium are currently looking for multiple freelance Technical Analysts to join their growing teams in Antwerp.
Please see key info below:
- Start date: ASAP
- Length: 6 months initial with likely extension
- 500-550€/day rate all inclusive
- Remote on-boarding until safe to travel
- Dutch speaking preferred, English speaking also fine
- You are responsible for the development and documentation of the IT solution, so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the software engineer.
- You also take care of the development and documentation of the functional and/or technical design with the aim of delivering a qualitative technical IT solution, in accordance with the business analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
- XML/XSD/WSDL -> We open our application via a WCF layer on which we provide integration services.
- These must comply with the SOAP standards, so knowledge about XML/XSD/WSDL is necessary to be able to deliver a good design for this.
- The TA must be able to make mappings between the own application structure and the Enterprise Service Bus services, which are also made in SOAP WSDL format
- Knowledge of these technologies is necessary to be able to draw up a good sequence diagram
- You take the lead in the translation between the Use Cases and Analyses made by our functional analysts, and a sufficiently detailed technical design that is understandable by the development team.
- Knowledge of XML, Web services/SOAP
- Knowledge of UML: preparation of class diagrams
- Strong analytical, works accurately and has a problem-solving attitude
- Communicative and a real team player. Customer focus is very important to you
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we will arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not available right now but know someone who is on the market and looking for their next project, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!