Full Stack Developer
Posted on Feb 7, 2021 by MSys UK Ltd
We are looking for a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer for one of our clients based in NewYork, USA. This is a permanent Full time position and at present will be done remotely.
The successful candidate will collaborate with other technologists and cross functional teammates to build delightful, high impact experiences for a variety of end users, helping better support our fast growing business. You'll interface with all aspects of what we do, in enabling both online and on ground learning with technology. Most importantly, your work will make a significant impact, as it is our collective mission to ensure that our next generation of children can lead happy, healthy, productive lives.
- Build new products that delight customers and enhance their on and offline experiences.
- Continue developing tools to help our network of leaders to manage and grow their educational impact.
- Work with internal teams to identify, understand and build internal tooling to increase operational efficiency as we scale.
- Work with the company's data and analytics to generate reports, analysis, and make better decisions for the business.
- 7+ years of prior experience in software development role, information technology role.
- Can multitask, prioritize, and manage one's own time while building strong interpersonal relationships with peers and other teammates.
- Strong Design and Product sense
- Is a collaborator and communicator, and is proactive in organizing, presenting, and communicating work.
- Energized by a little uncertainty and in situations where things are continually evolving.
- Is capable of managing a team either while in person or while remote.
- Is excited to work hard, make significant contributions, and is open to learning and improving.
- Wants to make a huge impact during your time on the planet.
This role can be based anywhere, though must be willing to align with EST time zone. We welcome all to apply, and we believe that diverse teams are stronger teams.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.