Front End Software Engineer
Posted on Feb 7, 2021 by MSys UK Ltd
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Frontend Engineer with a solid computer science background and able to work in a fast paced environment who is proficient with React.js. This is for one of our client based in NewYork.
Your primary focus will be on developing user interface applications and implementing them following well known React.js workflows such as Redux. You will also need experience understanding abstract problems and designing solutions for it, not just implementing the user interface features. You will ensure that these features and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Designing architectural solutions to problems that have customer facing interface
- Developing new user facing features using web and mobile development technologies
- Building reusable components and Front End libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a strong track record of success
- Must be solution oriented and have the ability to solve problems
- Understanding of basic computer science algorithms
- Experience working in the early stages of a product development environment
- Strong understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (like Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and components update
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern Front End build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common Front End development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools ( like Git )
Also Good to have, but not a must :
- Knowledge of Mapbox, OpenLayers, and Google Maps API
- Knowledge of React Native, Swift, and Android development
- Knowledge of UI design tools
- Previous experience designing user interfaces
- Experience with Nodejs, AWS, and Serverless
- Experience with DynamoDB, and RDS
Candidates must be a US Citizen or GC Holder.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.