Sales Delivery Manager
Posted on Feb 7, 2021 by Cyberteam
Sales Delivery Manager
My Client based in Spain, Barcelona is looking for a Sales Delivery Manager for a Fulltime role. Due to the current Pandemic (COVID19) candidate will be able to work remote.
The Sales delivery manager's role focuses on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
Barcelona is one of the most picturesque cities in the world. Its perfect combination of modern architecture and history, as well as its climate and its activity makes it one of the most visited destinations in Europe. The city offers a multitude of options for living.
To take full responsibility for the client relationships, expectation management, delivery and successful completion of complex projects, with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, and high-risk dependencies), to ensure that realistic project, quality, change control and risk management processes are maintained including revenue and cost forecasting.
To appoint, monitor and control resources, revenue and capital costs against project budgets and manage expectations of all project, client and internal management stakeholders. You will be expected to fill client with a high level of confidence in our service capabilities and to contribute to the growth in the Retail domain generally.
To take ownership for winning, mobilizing and delivering new projects, you will be expected to be able to interact with the client's senior-level representatives (C-level or direct reports)
- Liaise with client stakeholders/product owners on project delivery
- Responsible for providing aggregated progress information to the client
- Helping the delivery teams unblock issues with the client
- Facilitate, managing and maintaining effective communication across teams and third parties
Qualifications And Experience
- Major systems delivery experience
- Experience of working with nearshore development teams
- Ability to be located to travel to customer sites
- Willingness to travel regularly to Eastern European development centres
- Experience in Sales
- Project management experience
- Customer relationship experience
- Knowledge and experience of agile development
- Good understanding of modern development quality practices
- Very good communication and customer relationship skills
- "Business Experience" - a clear understanding of how a large corporation works and how things are done in business; brilliant minds that don't understand corporations are not an option
- Financial domain knowledge
- Experience in delivering as a third party into a client
- Strong communication skills
Offer And Benefits
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Career development opportunities.