Posted on Feb 7, 2021 by Pyramid Academy
College Grad? Motivated? Ready to take the first step towards translating your education and experience to a career in technology?
- DevOps: Python, Shell, Selenium, Linux, Jenkins, Ansible
- AWS: AWS curriculum hosted in collaboration with AWS re/Start; AWS certification is provided at no cost
- Insurance Platform: Cutting-edge insurance platform with official platform certification
Program graduates work with our clients directly, gaining hands-on experience with the technologies they just learned. Most clients are Fortune 500 clients that look to hire early career tech talent from Pyramid Academy. Example clients include Accenture, Delta, and Fannie Mae.
- Be able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
- Be open to relocation.
- Minimum of High School degree for AWS cohort
- Minimum of Associates or Bachelor's degree for all other cohorts (preferably in Computer Science or related discipline).
- Strong communication skills paired with a desire to work as a software consultant.
- Familiarity with software development and exposure to some programming languages
COMPENSATION: Annual overall compensation will be in line with industry norms and includes an excellent benefits package. Relocation assistance will be provided based on project locations.
We find hidden talent
Looking for a career in tech? Need help getting there? Get In - Get Trained - Get To Work Jumpstart your career in tech with Pyramid Academy! We equip you with the training and experience you need with our intensive technical & soft skill training. After training, we hire you on and place you with our clients so that you can begin your dream job. We are hiring promising people like you for entry-level IT careers. IT's your future - invest in it! For more information on how you can be part of an upcoming Pyramid Academy Cohort, check out our website and reach out to us at You can apply directly to our program here:
How to apply
1. Submit your resume on this application
2. Complete the job application here:
3. Ensure you use the same email address in your resume & in your job application
4. A recruiter will be in touch soon! Thank you for your application.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.