Full Stack Developer - Salesforce Commerce Cloud (REMOTE)
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Full Stack Developer - Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
Salary: $60k to $110k plus 6% to 9% bonus
Full Stack Salesforce commerce cloud Demandware developer Salesforce Commerce Cloud data integration
- Under general direction, writes Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) code for projects and support that adheres to industry best practices.
- Works with Business Analyst and Product Owner to provide technical requirements and level of effort.
- Works withneCom Technical team to write acceptance criteria and solution documentation to ensure solutions meet business expectations.
- Collaborates with other team members in an agile development process, spanning Front End, Back End, QA, and
- Bachelor's degree or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- General knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- 5 years of web development experience.
- Exposure to basic project management methodologies; experience leading small projects preferred.
- Experience in C#, .NET, Ruby, and Java a plus.
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs (Google Marketing Cloud, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc).
- Working knowledge of version control systems and Cloud Platforms (Git, Mercurial, JIRA, Confluence, Git Hub, Bit Bucket, Gulp, Jenkins).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.