Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Financial Analyst for a yearlong contract. They are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst. They would like to them to have strong understand of how an ITS organization works. The client would like this person to have 10+ years of experience with financial planning or related experience.
- Provides financial analysis of results through reports, narratives, and presentations for both management and regulatory purposes, including industry analysis.
- Develops and prepares forecasts of financial results reflecting the changes from trends, other resources, and upcoming organizational and regulatory changes.
- Assists business partners in making financial decisions impacting the profitability of the companies through cost benefit analysis, lease versus buy decisions, and vendor analysis. The cost benefit analysis includes analysis of project requiring information technology, six sigma projects and business partner projects.
- Creates and maintains financial models and reports showing the implications of internal and external changes.
- 5 years' experience as IT Financial analyst.
- 10 years of financial planning or related experience.
- Strong understanding of how an ITS organization works.
- Ability to communicate financial and technical concepts with ITS leaders.
- Collaborate with controllers, ITS leadership, PMO, etc.
- Required Qualifications:
- Typically requires:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of accounting or equivalent experience OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of accounting or equivalent experience OR,
- At least 10 years of accounting or equivalent experience.
- And at least 1 year of lead experience.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.