Senior IT Engineer (Azure Cloud)
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by TEKsystems
Role: IT Engineer (Azure Cloud)
Start Date: 01/03/2021
For My client, established and respected financial institution in Zurich I am looking for an IT Engineer to strengthen their Client & Server Engineering. You can expect a very interesting and varied function in a modern company. With your work you will make a valuable contribution to the stability and security of the IT infrastructure. As a member of the department you will ensure the further development of the virtualized client and server infrastructure with its peripheral systems. You will optimize the systems (with a focus on MS Windows) in terms of availability, security and performance and analyze problems within the framework of the CPI processes. In doing so, you will work in close cooperation with the units in Operations and other specialist departments. This requires team players who love a challenge and strive for excellence.
Key responsibilities and experience:
- Azure Cloud and Microsoft 365
- Experience in migration projects to Microsoft 365
- Further development of the virtualization infrastructure (VMware, Citrix, Ivanti)
- Analysis and optimization of client & server systems (primarily Windows) in terms of performance, security and availability
- Experience in data encryption with Vormetric is an advantage.
- Collaboration in Change-, Problem- and Incident-Management
- Leading projects in the client & server environment
- Expert in Azure Cloud and Microsoft 365
- Completed training in the IT field to become a systems technician
- Very good knowledge in the area of Windows client & server systems
- Good knowledge in the area of virtualization (VMware, Citrix, Ivanti)
- Experience in leading Projects
- Very good knowledge of German and due to the international orientation, secure knowledge of English, both written and spoken
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.