DevOps Engineer/DevOps Consultant
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by TEKsystems
An excellent opportunity for a MS Azure DevOps Engineer to help drive a Global Medical Device company towards modern CI/CD practices. You would be part of a small central DevOps team coaching and support the developer to follow CI/CD best practice.
For this role you should bring MS Azure DevOps Expertise as well as be able to read and write C# code if required. You should also be up to speed with other modern DevOps ops tools.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Azure DevOps
- Docker or Kuberneties
- CI/CD experience
- Coding experience in .NET/Java
Nice to have:
- Experience with Other cloud providers
- IaC - Packer, Ansible, terraform
- Code quality
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.