3rd Level Support (Java, Oracle, Linux)
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
3rd Level Support vacancy requiring profound Java, Oracle and Linux knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 4+ years of experience in providing 3rd Level Support
- Expertise in Java, Oracle DB, Linux, Bash and Shell Scripting technology stacks
- 2+ years of practice with the open source stream-processing software platform Apache Kafka
- Familiarity with industry standard DevOps technologies
- Prepared to work according to agile, iterative development methodology
- Competency in working with PostgreSQL and Ansible is desirable
- Affinity for technology along with a communicative and team oriented way of work
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Providing 3rd Level Support for Java based applications, mostly built with Java, Spring Boot framework
- Performing monitoring, debugging and service recovery
- Ensuring platform standardisation and harmonisation by supporting delivery teams in the technical face-off for interfaces that integrate into the main core-banking platform
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies as well as taking accountability for active tracking until resolution
- Acting as an extension of engineering, specifically the Site Reliability Engineer
- Developing and presenting recommendations to improve key process controls and leading their implementation upon approval
- Expanding your knowledge regarding key systems, products and processes within private banking proactively
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.