Project Manager - Mainframe strategy
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Experis AG
Project Manager - Mainframe Strategy
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Project Manager who will oversee the replacement of the current Mainframe Platform Service. This will include understanding the various options available and assisting senior stakeholders in making decisions.
- Lead the project and contribute to the strategy and recommendations on the potential variants on how the Mainframe Platform Service can be provided in the future.
- Work closely with representatives from the Mainframe Platform, Operations Control, Application and Security/Compliance teams.
- Present the variants and prepare in a way that the senior stakeholders can be consulted and a decision can be made
- Based on the variant decision the implementation project has to be scoped and planned, including a possible evaluation of a managed service partner Implementation of the project
- Experienced project manager ideally with knowledge of a Mainframe environment.
- Strong communication and social skills
- Independent, persistent and implementation skills
- German & English are essential. Spanish would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.