AWS Mobile Architect
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Modis
Start Date: 15th February 2021
Duration: 12 months + extensions
Location: 100% remote - travel to Sweden (only once it will be safe to do so)
Rate : Open for discussion (expenses covered by the client)
JOB Description as follows:
- Must be Hands-on, that can involve and do development as well, design recommendation and implementation experience on AWS Event based architecture.
- Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast mobile applications.
- Lead and participate in producing deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA) to high quality standards.
- Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features. Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
- Drive Test Driven Development throughout the life cycle of the application. Write and execute unit, functional and integration tests. Perform and support system-level troubleshooting.
- Execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
- Act as a technical advisor to application development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing mobile applications.
. Proficient with software development using Java for both cloud & mobile applications.
. Strong understanding & experience with Design patterns, Data Structures
. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with Back End services
. Demonstrable capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes
. Experience with developing custom UIs and animations
. Familiarity with ad integration, cloud message APIs and push notifications
. Experience with performance and memory usage tuning
. Developed a culture of benchmarking and optimization
. Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration(Jenkins)
. Comfortable working in agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it.
. Drive architecture and technology choices for the mobile products.
. Ability to lead mobile projects through the complete development life cycle.
. Ability to lead and mentor a group of engineers.
. Passionate about delivering high quality user experience.
. Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.
. Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties & inadequate information.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.