Enterprise Architect (Data & Integration)
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Financial Industry | Senior position | long-term opportunity
For our client, a very reputable enterprise within the financial industry, we are looking for a senior candidate who will be responsible for the development, delivery and control of enterprise architecture. The focus of the role is on data & integration. You will use PowerPoint to create compelling stories or architecture diagrams. You modernise the current technology architecture by using reference models, layers and abstractions and create architecture vision documents for the agile development teams (eg reference models, guidelines and future state architectures). When needed you provide hands-on architecture leadership on complex and innovative proposals and projects.
Most important, you translate the strategic vision of the company into different scenario's and then to enterprise architecture.
The person we are looking for, has the following skills, experience and personality:
- University degree, preferably in the field of Technology or Science;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Enterprise Architecture and Data Management. If you also have an understanding of DAMA-DMBOK and TOGAF9, that's a great advantage!
- Excellent communication and presentation (PowerPoint) skills;
- You are both a leader and a team player. You will be working with a highly competent team of technology enthusiasts;
- You have established hands-on developer skills in your background experience. Application design and implementation are a nice-to-have.
Do you see a match between your profile and this exciting opportunity? Then please don't hesitate to reach out!
Amanda Kreeft | (see below)