TMS Solutions Analyst
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
*Remote opportunity*Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for an IT Solutions Analyst/Solutions Architect. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
The Solutions Analyst/Solutions Architect is an Information Technology professional who functionally designs systems, applications and user interfaces for a solution that supports a specific business process. The Solutions Analyst/Solutions Architect works closely with our external customers and operations (internal and external) to identify process and system improvement opportunities and documents business and technical requirements. The Solutions Analyst/Solutions Architect assists with implementation and training of the solution which ensures business and technical process compliance. These professionals have a wide range of technical and business knowledge rather than focusing their skills in a specific area of information technology.
- Works closely with external customers, operations (internal and external), IT departments and project team during freight management solution design and definition.
- Translates business requirements into system requirements
- Manages the projects and/or solutions to meet client group expectations.
- Main point of contact for client group updates, issues, and questions.
- Tests and certifies that the solution meets the customer and business process requirements.
- Participates in Customer sales presentations to articulate technology solution capabilities
- Designs business process solutions based on system capabilities.
- Identifies new applications and functionality required to support a specific requirement.
- Creates project plans, timelines, milestones, goals and ownership
- Leads regular meetings to ensure effectiveness of plan, cost implications and quality of solution
- Involved in analysing system/software capabilities and how it relates to creating a technical solution.
- Identifies future opportunities for system enhancement and value generation.
- Identifies and communicates tasks to the appropriate departments required to develop and implement the solution.
- Assesses solution quality and certify that it meets the customers' requirements.
- Provides feedback to managers of project members that helped to develop and implement the solution.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or Business Administration.
- 7+ years of Solutions Design experience
- 5+ years of direct and relevant work experience with TMS systems. (JDA/BlueYonder is preferred).
- Project Management experience (including large scale projects, and managing multiple projects at one time)
- Must have full understanding implementation project life cycle, methodologies and standards
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting skills and show the ability to apply knowledge to resolve issues.
- Must have the following skills:
-Effectively collaborate with all project members
-Effective listening & influencing
-Written and oral interpersonal communication
-Strong customer service focus
-Ability to work independently or on a team
-Initiative in issue resolution and prevention
The qualified candidate must have a willingness to travel as necessary.
If interested and qualified, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations using the link below.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future