Data Governance Consultant
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Data Governance Consultant | Large financial enterprise | long-term opportunity
We are looking for a Data Governance Consultant to work in an agile environment responsible for delivering high quality data for the Risk Department in a long term sustainable way or through intermediate, tactical solutions. This is a great opportunity where you can work for a global bank and being part of an international team for a long tem. The professionals in the department have diverse international backgrounds.
The work you will be doing is implementing the bank wide data governance for risk management. This includes managing the known data quality issues by analysing them, creating overview and, together with other parties in the bank, try to solve them or find a way to handle them. In addition the data governance team supports multiple teams to develop a way of working which leads to traceable and reliable data.
- Overview and explanation of Data Quality issues to various people in the organisation
- Support in analysing and solving data quality issues
- Support for teams to work along the rules for datagovernance
- Analytical, structured, clear communication, talent for stakeholder management
- Preferably basic knowledge of banking, data management, risk management and reporting
- Familiar with the agile way of working
I look forward to receive your application and share more details about this opportunity!
Contact - (see below)